In accordance with the Privacy Act 2020, we collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- IRD number
- ACC number
We collect your personal information in order to complete accounting and other services at your request
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- First AML Limited in order to undertake customer due diligence
- Inland Revenue Department
- Other parties who need the data in order to complete your request for our services, subject to your prior specific approval.
- Our IT consultant will have access to your information as they monitor our systems to keep your information safe.
- Auditors – AML purposes or from the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to grant permission for us to conduct customer due diligence, we may be restricted in the services that we can carry out for you under the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009.
We keep your information safe by taking appropriate steps. Our IT Consultant and our staff are the only ones to have access to it.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ,or 09 486 2775, or at 19A Huron Street, Takapuna, Auckland, 0622.