More Information...
Helpful Links
Client Questionnaires
Accounting FAQ

COVID-19 Level 2: Returning to the Office!

We are pleased to report that our lockdown plans were a success and we have been very busy!  It’s time to get back to our office now and we will be there from Monday 18th May. Our first priority is to make sure that our staff and visitors are safe. Some of our staff will continue […]

COVID-19: Money In Your Pocket And A Few Reminders

Small Business Cashflow Scheme (SBCS)  Applications open today 12 May. If your business was eligible for the Wages Subsidy, then it is also eligible for this loan. We are not permitted to apply for this on your behalf, but you must apply through MyIR. We have set out some details below, and include the link […]

Miller Johnson – April 2020 Newsletter

Good morning, We have now reached the end of the 19/20 financial year!  In these rather surreal times, we hope that you are keeping safe. The team are managing well – we are almost fully operational and ironing out the glitches and look forward to working with you in this new financial year. Link to […]

Miller Johnson – March 2020 Newsletter

Good morning, It’s March already – the last month of the financial year! This month’s newsletter holds some practical information about COVID-19, the new coronavirus, as it starts to impact life in NZ. We have also included some end of year tips and thoughts.  If you haven’t completed your affairs for the 2019 year, or […]

Miller Johnson – December 2019 Newsletter

Christmas Closure: Our office will be closed from 1pm on Friday 20th December and will re-open on Monday 6th January 2020. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Tax Letters: We will be sending out Tax letters shortly.  These are for clients who have provisional tax payments due on 15th January […]

End of year tax planning

A comprehensive list of pre-end of year actions to consider

Coronavirus and what it means for employers

Coronavirus status in New Zealand

Miller Johnson – July 2019 Newsletter

Read our July Newsletter here

Miller Johnson – April 2019 Newsletter

Read our latest newsletter here!

Employment Legislation Changes – 6 May 2019

Employers are required by law to have written employment agreements in place for all employees.  It might be a good time to review your existing employment agreements. From 6 May 2019, failure to provide a written employment agreement will be an offence. The infringement fee for a breach of this nature is $1,000. 90 day […]
  • Previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • Next